Sunday 8 March 2015

Moji Olaiya – “It’s Very Bad For A Woman Not To Be Under A Man’s Roof”

man


She isn’t as famous as the regular big names in Nollywood; Moji Olaiya who recently celebrated her 40th birthday said she would love to marry again someday.
Moji revealed to the Punch that even though her marriage crashed she would want to marry again because it’s not good for a woman not to stay under a man’s roof.
Moji said “What went through my mind during my birthday was giving thanks to God that my family was there for me and my friends really supported me. My colleagues were also there to celebrate with me, so there was no time to think about a man that was not there by my side.

Seeing my daughter and my mother beside me made me so happy. I was not thinking about anything that has to do with my marriage at all.
Although there were some split seconds that I wished that my man was beside me to celebrate such a milestone in my life, since I am alive, I thank God.
I still want to get married because it is not good when a woman is not under a man’s roof. If it comes fine and if it does not come, I am okay.”