Friday 1 July 2016

Photographer explains how Anna Banner became emotional when a certain song came on as he shares new pics of her

Flavour's babymama, Anna Ebiere had a photo session with photographer, Henry Oji recently and according to him, the photos were taken after Anna became emotional when she heard a certain song on the song which she asked him to turn off. This would be one of Flavour's songs, perhaps? He wrote.
"It was a pleasure having anna @annaebiereseat for a #windowseries session. I've known her for about 2years and we've never really talked like we did that day. It all started with a particular song and she poured out her heart to me. She asked me to change the song and I refused. It was hard capturing all that emotion. I didn't know if I should stop and just listen or keep clicking away. Someday I too would want to seat in front of that window and open up to someone. It would b interesting to see what they pull out of me...... So I haven't posted the image I really wanted to post. #toomuchemotion can't put her on blast like that
 

No comments:

Post a Comment