Thursday 6 October 2016

Male Kim Kardashian' undergoes third nose job to look like hers

 A man dubbed the ‘male Kim Kardashian’ - who has spent £130,000 on plastic surgery to look like the star - has flown to Turkey to undergo his third nose job.

Jordan Parkes, 24,told the Manchester Evening News
 “I showed my surgeon photos of Kim Kardashian as she has the perfect nose. It’s taken me three nose jobs but hopefully I have what I want now, as the surgeon warned me that it would not be possible to have any more nose surgery.”
Jordan said because of his fame, he no longer has to pay full price for surgery and often gets a huge discount as he can help promote the procedures.He said:
 “My lips are amazing now thanks to cosmetic couture in Manchester; they reduced them for me a few months back. I still have filler, but I no longer self inject, I leave it to the professionals.”.

Jordan plans to have upper eyelid surgery next month and said:
“My eyes are sagging a bit and I’m really noticing it in my selfies on Instagram.”

No comments:

Post a Comment